We ended our tour of California in San Francisco.
First stop: Alcatraz!
It was a little chilly but we were ready. (I swear Luke is there, can you find him?)

Josh has always had a fascination with Alcatraz so he was happy to take the tour. I walked around with Brad in the baby bjorn and got quite a work out. I didn't realized there'd be that much walking!
What great views the prisoners would have had if they hadn't been locked up.
Jayce and Luke in a cell
We also did a double decker bus tour of the city including a trip over the Golden Gate bridge. It was incredibly windy and cold, so Josh and I took the boys downstairs on the way back over the bridge. No pictures since I was focused on keeping Brad warm! We also did a Duck Boat tour. That was fun! I think I was holding a sleeping Brad when we did that so the only picture I have is the one we took before we got on the boat. Luke loved the duck bill quacker.
Duck Boat group shot

Finally, what is a trip to San Francisco without a visit to Pier 39?
Ed in front of the Hard Rock Cafe
Um, where are all the seals I was promised?
And that concludes our California adventure. What a whirlwind. Glad we survived and had a great time!


No comments:
Post a Comment