Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 29, 2012

More in St. Louis

After a fun filled morning at Grant's Farm, my mom's friend Carol took us on a tour of St. Louis while my boys napped at the house with their papa and Carol's husband Ron. Our first stop, to appease Neil, was at a White Castle. Neil loves them. I do not. I am an oddity in my family, but in my opinion they are little mounds of grease that don't even taste all that good. However, trying to be a good sport and being seriously hungry, I decided to try a chicken sandwich. Ansev was also skeptical but she tried a chicken sandwich too.
The proof that I ate it:



As this picture was being taken, a large puddle of grease poured out of my sandwich, burned my lip and landed on my pants. So the end result= even the chicken is a little mound of grease and not all that worth eating. Rather like Zaxby's if you've ever tried that.

We drove by the nursing school that my mom and Carol went to, it has changed hospital names but it still has a nursing school there. It was neat to see the place I've heard so many stories about. Carol politely asked a woman (who later we found out was actually an Associate Dean I believe) if we could take a look around. She gave us a nice little tour before she was leaving for the day, we just caught her and she stayed just to show us around :)

Mom by the sign out front



Carol and mom



We then drove around the great city of St. Louis. It is really beautiful and so much to see and do! Of course we stopped by the Arch!

Ansev and me by the Arch



Arch



No comments: