Do you remember this summer? It was extremely hot and the mid-west had to have been the hottest place to be. I think it was at or near 100 degrees most of the week. We did a lot of lounging and spending quality time together. Almost all of my dad's family was able to join us in Kansas for at least some of the week. It was the first time many got to meet Brad and I got to meet my cousin Kami's kids Kelsey and (at the time very newborn) Kate as well as my cousin Jason's daughter Jayln!
Papa and Brad trying to stay cool on the patio
Luke eating shirtless
Swimming in Josh's (my cousin) pool
Brad's silly face
Luke, Jayln (3 months younger than Luke), and Brad
At nine months old, this is how close Brad was to crawling, just couldn't quite get going. Little did I know at the time, but it would take another full month until he could get going!


No comments:
Post a Comment