Our next stop was to visit the wonders of Yosemite. I'm not a fan of winding rounds bordering steep drop offs and let's just say that is what you'll find in Yosemite. So I kept a tight grip on the door and tried to look straight ahead, but there was so much beauty to take in. It almost made me forget about the potential for falling to my death. ALMOST.
We stopped along the side of the road to take some pictures of the the main falls.
Jayce and Luke
Josh, Brad, and I
Next we did the short hike to the bottom of the main falls (the lower falls in the first picture). I was wearing Brad in the the Baby Bjorn so I got my workout in!
A little rock sculpture garden along the hike
Our family shot, would have been a neat Christmas picture if it had been a good picture. (Luke was finicky about his pictures this whole vacation)
Matt and Jayce
Luke and Josh
A view of the falls at the end of the hike
Luke actually posing for a picture
We stayed at a hotel in the national park that was right next to the rapids. It was really cool. Inexplicably, I have no pictures of that. I'll have to ask for some.
Next, and final stop, San Francisco.


No comments:
Post a Comment