At 9 months of age, Luke was 28 inches tall and weighed 18 lbs 10 oz. He was a really great eater and sleeper. He ate almost anything I gave him and always slept through the night. This is not just a glamorized memory, I really checked the notes I wrote about him at this age, it is the truth. Aside from his hemangioma and ear issues, Luke really was an easy baby. By this time Luke was army crawling and trying to pull himself up. He talked a lot and said mama and dada. He had surgery to remove the hemangioma on his arm and get ear tubes by this time and was a happy camper after that!
Luke at 9 months

Brad at 9 months weighed 19 lbs and 6 oz and was 28.5 inches so he continues to be just a little bigger than older brother. Brad had started to sleep more regularly and then he got sick. He had a fever for several days and that really disrupted his normal. Not to mention we were on yet another road trip during this time so he had to try to be flexible with his environment, which I have decided he is not. He is much better sticking to a routine in his own house.
I am proud to say I was still breastfeeding Brad at 9 months (we made it just over a year actually!) Brad really enjoyed dancing and singing and his jumpy seat. He loves to play with big brother's toys, especially cars. At 9 months, he is really trying to crawl, he just can't do it yet. He has got three teeth now too.
Brad at 9 months


No comments:
Post a Comment