The biggest snowstorm we've had since living in these northern-ish regions of Alabama and Georgia hit in early January. Weathermen predicted it would be fierce, but what we didn't predict was that we'd be snowed in to our house from Sunday evening until Wednesday afternoon. Even then, schools were closed the whole week, but Josh did go back to work on Thursday. Of course during this mess I lost a crown and had to get out to the dentist to replace it..thanks to great neighbors who were able to watch my boys so I didn't have to take them out in that mess!
Some pics from that crazy week! The evening it started snowing, it came down fast, about 6 inches in a couple of hours (I know you real northerners are laughing at this but 6 inches of snow and ice shut down this whole city!)
Front yard
Back deck
Josh walking Noah the next morning-hey a dog has still gotta go...

Luke and Josh went out to play for a little while
Brad and I bundled up just to make it out there in time for one picture, then Luke was ready to come inside :)
No comments:
Post a Comment