Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 4, 2011

Christmas Eve

Ok, this is getting sad, it is April 4th and I'm just now posting about Christmas Eve. Maybe I'll get caught up to my usual two months behind pace sometime soon. (Let's all say a little prayer that Brad will start to sleep more at night and then mommy may have more energy during the day!...On that note, I am super pleased to say that he did sleep from 8pm to 4:40 am last night!!)

Back to Christmas Eve, we got all dressed up for church and tried to take a family picture. Luke wasn't having it, this is the best we could get.



Then we tried with just us and Brad :)



When we got home from church, we let Luke open one gift.
They turned out to be shoes, but he still loved them.











"Put them on right now!"



Happy with his new kicks! (which, by the way, are already worn out 3 months later, that kid plays hard!)

No comments: