Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Christmas afternoon

After Christmas morning with my side of our family, we packed up and headed to St. Pete to have Christmas afternoon with Josh's side of the family. We took lots more video than pictures there and since I am having such a problem loading videos lately, I'll just try to post one. In this video Luke opens a Mater alarm clock. Josh and I got this for him so that we could try to get him to stay in bed until at least 7 am. I am very sorry to say it hasn't worked at all, but then again we haven't really tried the alarm part...it may just take some more reinforcement. Luke wakes up so early these days. For example, this morning I got up to feed Brad at 5:20 am and Luke's light was already on. Usually he is up around 6 I think. He's pretty good about staying in his room for a little while reading books.



Sweet baby



Pete the cat book, he loves it!



Another present we gave Luke, or maybe it was more of a present to ourselves...headphones for the DVD player!

No comments: