Let's open stockings first. This was strange, we never do this in our family, we usually forget about the stockings and then remember them later. I think it must have been Josh's suggestion since he grew up opening his stocking first :)
Luke: "Dad, stop taking my picture. I have presents to open!"
Luke opened every gift with a "Wow" or "Ooh" he was super excited about everything! A tractor!
Video "Get a tissue daddy"... we have heard this phrase pretty much repeatedly for 4 months now. Yes we are working on getting him to wipe his own nose, currently occurring about 30% of the time.
This next video is too funny...scratch that, was too funny. I can't get it to load so I'll just have to describe what you would have seen.
Luke opened a shirt and he chucked it at me. Up until then he had been so happy with all the stuff he'd been opening and then we got on a small clothes run, so I guess with this last shirt he'd seen enough clothes and threw this one at me. We all died laughing! The rest of the video was just him opening more things, he did open a Gator shirt and wanted to put it on right away, he stripped off his pajama shirt, nearly falling over in the process, to put on his new Gator gear. Yes, we have taught him early and taught him right!
Christmas with small children really is more fun!
Brad, how was your first Christmas?
Thumbs up!


No comments:
Post a Comment