Yep, I'm returning to the regularly scheduled catch-up. And we left off at the Thursday before Christmas. We packed up the kids and headed to Lakeland so that I could visit my long-time hair stylist Candi and we had an early Christmas with my aunt and uncle and cousins planned for that evening. I had a nice relaxing couple of hours to myself and got a manicure and pedicure followed by a cut and highlighting of my hair. It was heaven! Since I only ever get my hair done when I'm in Lakeland, it had been a whole year since the last cut/highlighting and it was looking sad. I may have to bite the bullet and find a salon here to go to :(
Anyway, here are some pictures from the evening!
Aunt Kathy holding Brad

Luke and his buddy (my cousin) Grant

me (with my new haircut) and Kathy and Brad

Neil and Ansev :)

Luke ready to open presents!

Uncle Jack opening his gifts (Josh was his secret Santa)

Luke and Grant playing with new toys


New legos!

A Luke smile!

Kathy still holding that baby

Grant gets a turn to hold Brad

Holly holding Brad

And Noah, in his favorite spot during the Holidays!
No comments:
Post a Comment