Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 19, 2011

Spring Carnival

The spring carnival at Luke's preschool was held in early May. I missed it last year since I was in FL for a conference, but I was glad the whole family got to go this year. One of my good friends was in charge of putting it together and Josh sponsored a booth :) I tried to contribute as well, some brownies for the bake sale and I tried to help organize the bake goods the day before the carnival too.

I had heard that last year Luke wouldn't get on the pony ride, but this year it was the first thing he wanted to do. He made it on the pony, but after one time around the circle he was ready to get off...hey, progress!



Then Luke's good buddy Ben and his dad met up with us and Ben and Luke were together the rest of the morning! They rode the train



They played in the bouncy house



They cheesed it up for the camera



They played with the little cars



There were tattoos (this is the booth that had Josh's name as the sponsor, we didn't pick a particular booth so it was nice he got something manly, haha).



And face painting



and sand art



A good time was had by all, even Brad!



Even though Luke started at a new school last week, I think we'll have to go back to this carnival next May :)

No comments: