It was wonderful timing since I was planning on taking him and Brad to the carousel party his dentist was having (Luke's dentist has a restored old carousel and he hosts parties twice a year to give all his patients rides).
Saturday, August 13, 2011
Artsy
Luke felt like being artsy one day and begged me to paint his fingernails. I didn't want to stifle his creativity so I painted them all the various colors he asked for (even though I knew Josh was going to want to strangle me!). After the fingernail painting Luke decided it wasn't quite enough, so he found his stickers and put as many stickers as he could up both arms and added a couple on his face.
It was wonderful timing since I was planning on taking him and Brad to the carousel party his dentist was having (Luke's dentist has a restored old carousel and he hosts parties twice a year to give all his patients rides).
It was wonderful timing since I was planning on taking him and Brad to the carousel party his dentist was having (Luke's dentist has a restored old carousel and he hosts parties twice a year to give all his patients rides).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment