Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Jumping

We enjoyed a great month of July on vacation, and we were pretty much out of Atlanta the whole month. Well, Luke, Brad, and I anyway. Josh had to stay here and work. But now we are back and I'll try to get back to blogging!

Brad LOVES the jumpy chair. Here is some video of his first try at the chair, way back on April 23rd. He loved it from the moment he got in it. It has been so much fun to watch him bounce. Luke never really enjoyed this chair, so it is fun to see Brad have fun with it. He loves it so much he has fallen asleep in it, and had been known to still be bouncing while asleep. He actually is doing this right now as I write this post! I think I got video of this once, I'll probably post it in a few months! Ha.





No comments: