On his buddy Ben's last day at Luke's old school (Luke still attended for another month) I brought the camera to take a few shots of the class and school. We loved having Luke at this school and he and we made some great friends here in Atlanta because of it. Luke really enjoyed this daycare/preschool, he attended for 2 years (from 20 months to 3.5 years old), which is the longest he'd been at the same school yet. I loved that it was a church based school and he learned so much there. It was super convenient when we lived in our old apartment and when I worked, it was right on the way. But now that I am not currently working and we moved, it isn't close and isn't cheap :( Since two of Luke's close friends were also transitioning to new schools for the fall, we decided to make the switch too. I know Luke misses his buddies from his old school, but we still see them for play dates and he is making friends at his new school.
Luke's class
His favorite thing, the big truck
Luke and Ben playing with the big trucks
Luke's teacher, Ms. Jodi, holding Brad
No comments:
Post a Comment