Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Luke's Christmas Program

Luke's preschool class had a really cute Christmas program! Between trying to keep Brad occupied and encouraging Luke to be brave and go onstage, I didn't realize how blurry my video was.  I'll post it anyway in case you really want to try to make it out.  Some parts are clearer than others but basically, Luke stood there for most of it and by the end was doing the hand motions on a small scale.  I was proud that he got up there and tried, that was a big enough accomplishment for his sweet little shy guy heart.


So you can at least see where Luke is located there in the front row in his greenish attire.  That will be helpful if you choose to watch the video.

Luke sang and sang these songs for weeks both before and after this performance.  His teachers told me in music class he was one of the loudest voices, just doesn't translate to stage performances with an audience.

No comments: