Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I phone photos part 1

I finally took the time to upload my photos from my IPhone.  My memory was full and I couldn't take anymore pictures on my phone so it was a necessity to do!
These go back quite a way! It was fun looking back on some of my favorite memories.

Luke 6/12/10, playing on the playground in our neighborhood in Sandy Springs
 
Luke 8/14/10 after a haircut and eating at Firehouse

 
Luke 8/27/10, he gets his big boy bed (and gives up the paci!)

 
Brad, Halloween 2010, Baby Brad's first Halloween!

 
Luke 12/4/2010, one of my favorite photos of Luke.  It is my background on my phone. It was taken at a McDonald's, again after a haircut!


Brad, 1/15/11 Brad in the Baby Bjorn thinking he is pretty cool in the mirror


Brad, 1/28/11 first time sitting in the Bumbo chair I believe

 Brad 2/11/11, then below that is 4/26/11 in the exersaucer. What a difference 2.5 months make when they are this little!


Brad's first time riding with big brother in the Publix race car carts, 6/1/11


Cutie pie Brad having a picnic outside with Mommy and Luke, 6/9/11


Brad's first time in a high chair.  Went out for Mommy's birthday lunch with friends Carl and Amanda for Sushi! 6/13/11


Brad, 8/31/11. This boy loves beans!


One of the first times (might have been the first time) Brad stood like this.  He didn't pull up, I put him like that but he was able to stay up for a little while.  This was before we really thought he might be a little delayed with his physical function. 9/17/11

No comments: