Some of these dates I am guessing at, when they merged onto my new Iphone the dates taken got messed up.
August 2011 Brad's first crawling attempts :)
Luke, Summer 2010 I believe (I remember being pregnant and we were in the front yard of our house in Atlanta which we didn't move into until June of 2010).
December 2011- Brad trying out the swings at the playground by our house. Here is where the love affair between Brad and swings, that continues today, began.
12/19/11- I just want to pinch those cheeks!
Brad, 12/22/11, this is the first time he pulled himself up into a standing position. He had been in PT for a couple of weeks at this point.
12/23/11 Luke sweeps leaves and loves it!
12/23/11 Christmas began at home with presents from GG and GGpa and Aunt Carrie, Uncle Mike, and Haley that had arrived to our house. We left the next day to drive to FL.


No comments:
Post a Comment