Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Shower and a football game

Ugh, so I am still frustrated with the new blogger template so I am just going to keep stuff short until I get over it.
While we were in FL we did several fun things.
I was able to go to Ansev's bridal shower

It was held at a cool house that had a screened in RV port (think carport but huge!) It was a really fun shower and she got lots of nice things.

Josh and I went to a Bucs game thanks to our friend Walter who got us tickets to sit in a box. Really, now I am spoiled and can't think about seeing a game any other way :)


While we were watching the game, actor Quinton Aaron (The Blind Side) was making the rounds and posing for pictures. Walter got his taken with him but Josh and me just watched.

More fun stuff ahead :)

No comments: