Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Trip to Detroit

In late September 2011, Brad and me traveled to Detroit for my cousin Eric's wedding to his beautiful bride Julie. From what I remember I think Brad did alright on the flight, I recall having to walk around a little bit and I think on the way home he might have been "that kid" but obviously my mommy memory is fading on that 7 months later!

Somehow my camera was on a weird setting so all of my pictures of the wedding and reception turned out really fuzzy.

Eric and Julie at the alter (at the church my dad grew up going to in Detroit).



We stayed with my Aunt Lynn and Uncle Victor who live down the street from my grandpa (on my mom's side) so we got to see lots of our family while in Detroit for the couple of days.

Sisters

Susan, Lynn, Nancy (my mom)

All the girls (who were present)

Ansev (my sister-in-law), Kristen (Susan's daughter), Susan, Lynn, Nancy, Me


Me, my Papa holding Brad, my mom, Neil (my brother)

We had some time to do a little site seeing around Detroit. We went down to the Ren Cen and walked around, took the train ride around, and strolled through some of the city and found lunch.

Some of the sites:

I believe this is Joe Louis' fist, I could be wrong.




Kristen, Ansev, Neil, and my Uncle Ken



just something to think about...



Neil and the car show Corvette



Look who can drive!





Cute picture of Nana and Brad



It was a quick trip but I'm sure glad we went. Lots of family from both in town and out of town on both my mom and dad's side were there so it was a nice time for us all.

No comments: