Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Playground

In mid-November, Ben, one of Luke's friends from school had a birthday party at Stone Mountain's playground. We have been to Stone Mountain a couple of times since moving here, but we never knew there was a (free once inside) playground. This playground was great and really big. It was one of our first family outings with Brad, who was 3 weeks old. I wasn't sure if I'd be up to going, but the weather was great that day and I needed to get out of the house so we all went.

First, a little game of where's Luke...







Brad chillin in the car seat



Ben's grandma (touching Luke in this picture) kindly offered to hold Brad so I could eat lunch :)



This is the preschool crew, Luke, Oliver, and Alec (Ben is across the table in the picture above). These 4 boys were in the same class last year and although Alec has moved up a class these 4 still remain good friends and we have really enjoyed getting to know their parents. We are really pleased with Luke's school.



Me and Brad, man was I looking tired!



Once it warms up again here we'll have to take Luke back to this playground, he loved it!

No comments: