This one is just for me, so that I can remember what Brad was like as a newborn. I don't expect anyone else to want to listen to this video. Basically, around 6 weeks or so, Josh and I began to suspect that Brad might be colicky. Every night around 9 he would just be very fussy and there wasn't much we could do for him. I nicknamed him Cranky McFussypants, and he was. It wasn't just at night, it would happen often during the day as well. I knew (hoped!) he'd grow out of it eventually, and I didn't want to forget (well maybe I do) what we went through with him, because neither of us remember Luke ever being like that and maybe we just forgot what a newborn was like. But our recollections of Luke are that he was a really easy laid back baby from the beginning. Brad has been much more emotional, and by that I mean he gets madder and fussier than Luke ever did, but he is also a very happy baby too. Currently at 4 months old he is so smiley and laughs easily, it definitely makes up for the crankiness! Anyway, when Brad was 8 weeks old, I shot this video of him crying in the little seat. This is a glimpse of what I listened too much of the day at this age, nothing I did or didn't do helped him, unless I carried him around all day which just wasn't possible :(


No comments:
Post a Comment