Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 18, 2011

The making of a Christmas card

back to playing catch up...

This year's Christmas card. Since we finally got a tree in our house, I thought taking pictures of the boys in front of it might make a cute card/birth announcement for Brad.

I had Luke do some test shots





Luke holding Brad



Maybe Luke in a hat and Brad in a stocking would be cute...





tried a close-up



Brad finally looks at the camera



Brad decides to take a nibble of Luke's arm





sweet pictures





Brad starts sliding



the Christmas card winners are:







Then I had many issues with the Walgreen's photo nearest us in getting these printed. I don't want to relive that experience so I won't write about it here, but lets just say that if you didn't receive a card (and I have your address) it has everything to do with that experience.

No comments: