Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 26, 2009

18 month check-up and trying to find a house

Last week we took Luke for his 18 month check-up. He weighed 24 lbs 10 oz, was 31.25 inches tall, and his head circumference was 20. Still holding on to the 25% in height and weight. He is meeting all of his developmental milestones so everything looks good! My attempt to get the blog caught up was interrupted last weekend by a last minute showing of our house so I will try to get the rest of what I was going to put up on there now. We went to Atlanta yesterday to try to find rental homes to live in in July, lets just say for what we can afford, there was nothing liveable...we are thinking of getting an apartment in a complex that is right across the street from the hospital Josh will be working in. We figure if we are going to have to live in an apartment anyway, might as well afford Josh the benefit of walking to work, and calls, and consults! We'll save even more in gas and car maintenance! Haven't given up totally on finding a condo or townhouse in the area to rent though. We are going back Thursday and Friday of this week to look some more.
Oh yes, and Noah went home with my parents today to FL. Josh is sad, Luke I think will be wondering where he went eventually, and me, well I am going to enjoy a couple of months of sound sleep and no chasing a dog under the table to retrieve a toy for a crying child. But I will miss Noah too.

Love to you all,
Mandy

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hey! Where is Josh going to be working? I might have some suggestions for condos/townhomes. How is everything else going? I have been going insane at work, but things are starting to slow down. I am hoping to make it to Atlanta in June, are you going to be there yet? Best, Amanda