Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt and Easter Outfit

Luke and his friend Ian (our friends Marcus and Anna's son) had a Easter egg hunt the saturday before Easter and Ian's house. They were both a little too young to take part in the Church's Egg hunt, so we made one for them. After watching them try to find the eggs, we realized why they were too young for the Church's hunt, the eggs would have been all picked up before they even knew what to look for! The video I'm posting is the third I took of Luke picking up eggs that morning, after he figured out what to do!



Here are a couple of pictures from Easter Sunday. The outfit Luke has on I got for him at our Church's consignment sale, I think it was handmade by someone. Luke usually never wears outfits like this and I thought it was cute, but the legs kept bunching up on him and it was a little chilly that day :)

1 comment:

Ellis said...

How cute! I wish we had been there on Easter to see all the cute kiddos in Sunday School!