Hi All!
For anyone who has been waiting for an update from the Elliott's, I apologize for the extended absence. I will try to post some pictures below in order dating back to the beginning of March. We are still in the process of trying to sell our house. Our first realtor is officially on maternity leave, expecting the arrival of her little boy anytime I think. Our new realtor, Ashley, had some tips for us to liven things up a bit (throw pillows, plants, patio furniture etc) so maybe after we get that accomplished I'll post pictures of what our house looks like now. For those of you who have been here it'll look different! As my brother said to us when he and Ansev (his girlfried) visited in March, "I don't think I've ever seen anywhere you live look this clean!" Let me just say, he is right and I have become a little obsessed about keeping it clean just in case some random showing may pop up. So far my efforts have been in vain since we've only even had 4 people come inside for showings in the 10 weeks we've been on the market.
Otherwise, I am thisclose to having a job in Atlanta, more to come about that, but I am waiting on the official offer papers before I say anything more about it.
Josh and I will be going to Atlanta next weekend to look at rental homes so more to come on that as well. Josh just took his annual OKAP exam (Ophthalomology Knowledge something something..) so he is glad that is done with. The light is at the end of the tunnel for his residency.
Luke remains the sweetest cutest little guy parents could ask for. I've been making lists of all the things he says (because his daycare had told me his doesn't talk a whole lot there but certainly understands everything and just wanted to know what he says at home). He says lots of words and definitely knows what most objects are if I say them and ask him to point to that object. His favorite words right now are apple, bubble, dogs, cat, juice, ball, there are more I am forgetting, I'll have to get my list and add them later.
Anyway, enjoy the pictures and videos to catch you up on our March and April.
Love,
Mandy


1 comment:
we are looking forward to seeing new photos. good luck with selling your home. chin up!
Post a Comment