Luke wanted a sports themed birthday party and I wanted to make sure he had a party before his baby brother was born, so the weekend before his actual birthday we gave Luke a sports themed party at the house. We invited a few of his good buddies over. The morning of the party Ansev and I iced the basketball cake and Neil and Josh set up for the party in our front yard.
Luke and uncle Neil
We made hot dogs and crock pot macaroni and cheese, it was low key but delicious!
They thought it was fun to wear the cones on their heads!
Blowing out the candles
Pinata fun! (I couldn't find a sports themed pinata, being nearly Halloween I was lucky to find this jeep!)
This little guy Oliver had a very impressive swing, but in the end Josh had to whack it with a golf club to get the candy out :)
We had a good time, I hope Luke loved his 3rd birthday party!


No comments:
Post a Comment