Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 17, 2010

baby shower #2

My co-workers at CDC were so generous and threw me a shower for Brad. It was originally scheduled for October 22nd, but I cautioned that that date might be pushing it...and good thing since Brad was born on the 20th! The shower was moved to the 15th so we got to celebrate just in time! I really enjoyed working with this great group of people. I worked with the Vision Health Initiative which is one team under the Division of Diabetes Translation. I got to know so many great people and am missing seeing all of them every day now that I'm at home with Brad.

Some shower pics:







My team lead (boss) Jinan and Juanita (who knows how to get everything done!)



Some of the gifts, many co-workers went in together to get us this sit and stand stroller. Luke tried it out in the store and promised he would ride in it! I just have to wait until Brad is big enough to sit in it, which should coincide nicely with warmer weather!



Thanks CDC friends for the shower!

No comments: