We found out on June 15th that we were going to be blessed with a second son. Luke, who has been calling the baby "baby bop" for months had been telling us he thought he was going to have a sister. I think that might be because several of his good friends have sisters and I think he may equate that with a baby. Anyway, after we found out baby bop was a boy, I picked Luke up from school and I asked him what he thought baby bop was an here is his reply:
So then I told him he was going to have a little brother. He seemed excited, for a moment, then was distracted by seeing a classmate's mommy.
Maybe I should have waited until we were out of the parking lot and he was done with his fruit loops snack to get his full attention :)


No comments:
Post a Comment