Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

More from our visit to FL for Christmas

While home for Christmas we kept busy! It was too bad that Josh had to go back to work, but the rest of us (me, Luke, and Noah) got to stay for a few extra days in the warmer FL weather! We went to Parksdale Farms in Plant City to enjoy strawberry shortcakes (a Lustila tradition). I couldn't get Luke to eat any of the one we were going to share, so I had to eat it myself, bummer :) I did manage to get him to sit on my lap for a picture on the strawberry throne!

Luke and I took a trip to Orlando to meet my friend Melissa and her son Logan. This was the first time I had a chance to see Logan and I was so excited! After we got stuck in I-4 traffic going by Disney World,we made it to the Mall of Millenia and got to have lunch and visit for a bit. So fun!

Luke was helpful around my parent's house
And he did a bit of modeling for the camera
Wrapping up the trip, here is a picture and video of Luke riding the "tractor" that he was fascinated with the whole time we were home. He was in heaven riding with his papa!

No comments: