Luke's Papa (Josh's Dad) has played the accordion since he was a young child. I have known Ed since 1996 and this Christmas marked the third time that I have seen him play it! Although he thought he was rusty, the small crowd he performed for on Christmas day thought he was great! He played several Christmas carols for us and then played his special trick...Lady of Spain. This is special because it is a difficult song by itself, but Ed plays it blindfolded, wearing gloves, with a cloth over the keyboard! Luke thought it was awesome! He watched with much excitement and cheered like the rest of us for his Papa. Here is the video I promised of Ed playing Lady of Spain:
Thanks for the treat Ed! Hopefully it won't be so long til we hear you play again!


1 comment:
Yes, Ed is amazing! That was definitely a highlight of the holidays. :)
Post a Comment