Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 18, 2010

Luke goes to the live nativity

Luke goes to a church based daycare here in Atlanta.  Before Christmas, they had a live Nativity for a few nights.  It was so cold, but I took Luke twice.  The first time just he and I went when we were on our way home from my work Christmas party.  Josh's office had a staff party the same evening so he wasn't able to go with us.  I really thought Luke would be scared of the animals, given his history with a horse and the chick-fil-a cow, but after a few minutes he really got into it and wanted to go touch all of the animals.  There were sheep and ponies, a rabbit, a dove, and even a camel.  The church was also open and serving hot chocolate and hot apple cider and cookies which was great because it was freezing!  After a little break inside where it was warm we went back outside for some more animal petting.  We were there nearly an hour.  I knew we had to go back with Josh, I was so sad he missed seeing all the fun Luke had.  Here are some pictures we took when we went back for the second trip.



A few family pictures:


And a random shot from later that night:

he does this to himself people, I couldn't make him wear that if I tried!

No comments: