Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Christmas Recap 2009 Part 1, Christmas with the Elliotts



Ok so I am a little behind getting the pictures from Christmas up.  Josh did a great job as usual being the photographer and there are way to many pictures to choose from so I will just share a sampling of our trip to Lakeland and St. Pete.  Luke and I were able to spend about 10 days in FL, we stayed for a few extra days after Josh had to get back to Atlanta for work.  We spent Christmas Eve and morning with Josh's parents and brother and sister-in-law.  His aunt and uncle came over on Christmas Day and joined us as well.  It was great to see everyone and spend Christmas together.  Luke received so many great toys, he didn't know what to play with first. 

Luke building a tower with Aunt Jayce


Luke building a tower with his papa and Uncle Matt


Luke wrestling and pinning his papa


Christmas begins with a carrying case for his cars!


So happy


Shrek!!!! (the 3rd...Josh and I were getting seriously tired of Shrek 2, we also ended up borrowing the orginal Shrek from my parents, so at least now there is some variety to the Shrek watching at our house, which still occurs daily).  He also got several other movies, but none have replaced his favorite...Shrek! I think Shrek 4-D coming out in a few months may be the first movie we try to take him too.  That is if he still loves Shrek in a few months!


Animals!!


The aftermath of Christmas morning


Luke helping mommy with a snowman puzzle

And finally a little teaser for a future post involving video:


No comments: