Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 24, 2012

videos, tried something new

I spent two hours tonight trying to figure out why my videos from my iphone won't load on blogger.  I've managed to figure out that the files are too big. So I searched for a way to either edit them to make them smaller or save them a different way to make them smaller.  The result of this search is not optimal, but it does allow me to post them here which was the whole point of this.  Please refer back to the first January '12 post and scroll down, the video of Brad doing his core exercises was added.  Editing/converting it flipped it on its side and added those lovely words across the screen, but try to ignore that :)  I'll work on converting the other 2 missing videos later, it is late and I am tired!

No comments: