Kirstin had heard of a restaurant called Flip Burger, specializing in gourmet burgers, so we checked it out. I had a turkey burger and it was one of the best burgers I've ever eaten.
Our fam at flip burger, the boothes were so comfortable!
We also took in a Braves game, our first visit to Turner field. Luke LOVED it! He keeps asking if he can go again.
Josh, Luke, Brad, and Kirstin before the game
It was a HOT day, but cleverly Kirstin had chosen seats that were in the shade at that time of day.
Our view
Kirstin, Brad, and I also went to the Coke Museum. I let Luke go to school that day since he'd already been to the museum and I knew he was not a fan of the Coke Polar Bear that walks around!
Me and Brad
Brad with his first Coke (no he did not have any)
And on Kirstin's last day here we checked out the zoo.
Luke
Brad chillin
Lion Luke
Kirstin and Luke
there had been a lot of babies of all species born at the zoo this spring. Here are two of the cute baby gorillas.
Me and Luke
I thought this was a cool gator shot I had to show Josh since he missed it.
Thanks so much for visiting us Kirstin. We were really hoping Brad would crawl while Kirstin was here, she missed it by one day!


No comments:
Post a Comment