Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

4 month comparison

On to the 4 month comps!
At 4 months, Luke weighed 14 lbs and was 24.5 inches. His little chubby cheeks had gotten even bigger thanks to the steroid injection he had in January of that year. I think this was the first time we put him in this exersaucer and he loved looking at all the toys on it and putting them in his mouth, but I remember his legs were still too short to reach the bottom.



At 4 months, Brad weighed 15 lbs 7 oz and was 25 inches long. So little brother has really overtaken big brother by this month! We got the exersaucer out for Brad this month and his feet reached (but I'm thinking this was more due to the material stretching from Luke's use of it than anything else). Brad loves making all the toys spin, but doesn't try to put them in his mouth.



While there is still a general resemblance to Josh, I think the boys are starting to each have their own look by this month. Of course, Luke's steroids may have really changed how his face looked, it'll be fun to see if they start to look more alike again when we get to the point were the steroid effect on Luke wore off.

No comments: