Med school friends: Jeremy, Troy, Josh
Josh, Matt (the groom), Troy
Josh's parents were able to meet us for the weekend and watched Luke for us at the hotel while we attended the wedding. The next day we headed over to St. Simon's Island for the morning. It was hot, but really beautiful. It would be fun to take a long weekend vacation there. There were lots of cute shops and a fun playground which Luke enjoyed. We ate lunch on the island and I had the best grouper sandwich ever!
Here are some pictures from the day:
On the pier (I am around 25 weeks pregnant here I suppose, starting to show)
Josh and his dad
Boardwalk and the lighthouse
And since I know what you all really want to see are pictures of Luke, here he is having a grand old time on that playground:
little guy next to a big whale
by the lighthouse
swinging!
We had a great (though too quick) trip! It was nice to get away for the weekend.


No comments:
Post a Comment