So since we were gone to FL in April from a Wednesday to a Tuesday, I totally forgot that Luke's school pictures were the first day he would be back that next week. When I dropped him off in the morning and saw all of the other kids dressed to the nines and my child in his regular clothes (although sporting a new shirt from Busch Gardens--thanks Grammy!) I wondered if I should go home and get him another outfit. As it turns out, his class was going to have their pictures taken in about 20 minutes and I never would have made it. I felt bad, but figured if they weren't that good I didn't have to buy them.
When I picked him up, I asked the teachers how it went and they both seemed to think I shouldn't be worried about how he was dressed...they were right! Look at my 2 pose choices from Luke's pictures that day.
First shot

and the slightly better full body shot

Needless to say, I no longer regretted not remembering picture day and did not feel complelled to spend $50 bucks on photos. Josh and I did have a good laugh though, clearly someone was not excited to have his picture taken!
1 comment:
I love it. Too funny! ;)
Post a Comment