Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 24, 2010

From Luke's point of view

Luke grabbed the camera and took some pictures all by himself, and mostly of himself! He did this while we were at Saturday Night Live watching my Grandpa and Eleanor perform. I think he did a pretty good job for his first stint as a photographer :)









Recently, Luke and I were watching an episode of Bob the Builder, which Luke has always referred to as God the Builder which I think is cute and hope that one day he really knows the truth to that. Watching this made me wonder if President Obama got permission to use the "Yes we Can" slogan, and then I wondered if he watched this program with his girls and that is where he got this idea :)
Also, during this episode, Bob was eating a sandwich and put it down for a minute and got distracted. When he came back to the sandwich a few bites were missing and Bob said "who has been eating my sandwich?" Without missing a beat, Luke said "Noah" (our dog) with just the perfect amount of disappointment!
For all those wondering who really did eat some of Bob's sandwich, it was a sneaky bird. I'd hate for you all to be left wondering :)

No comments: