Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Luke Speak

I've decided to try a semi-regular installment of the funny/cute things Luke says. Tonight's post stems from cheese.  Josh made us salads and Luke wanted a piece of cheese off of mine.  He took it, at it, and then said "I like cheese...I like it."  He repeated this several times, eating another piece of cheese each time.  It was cute.  Later he wanted to slide down our legs (we lay on the ground with our knees bent and he slides down).  However, he wouldn't get on unless we laid all the way back on the ground.  He came over to us, put his hand on our chest and said "Lay back" while pushing us down :) Then he would slide.  Too funny.

In sad news, Luke has been bitten twice this week. Once on Monday that went unnoticed at daycare and I discovered when I took his shirt off for bath time and again today.  Both bites were on his left arm and actually overlap each other.  Poor Luke!  I asked him who bit him on Monday and today and got two different names, wonder what the reliability is for a 2-year old?

No comments: