Here is a birthday letter to my baby. I will post pictures later when I get home.
Happy Birthday Luke! You are 2 years old today. I can't begin to express how much your Daddy and me love having you as our son. God surely blessed us with you and we can't believe it has been 2 years already. You have really grown into a little boy. You LOVE trucks, cars, planes, buses, trains...basically anything automotive and you can spot any of them a mile away. You get upset if the truck or bus we are behind turns a different way. You have begun to sing your ABCs and get most of the letters right. You can count to 10, usually by skipping number 5 but hey, you are close! You know a lot of words and speak in 3 word sentences a lot. You know several colors, red, yellow, blue, green, purple, pink, and we are working on orange. You recognize a Gator anywhere and call them Albert! but we are still waiting for the Gator Chomp and a "Go Gators!"
You are getting much better at taking your inhalers. Dr. Harrison said you were perfect today at your 2 year old checkup! You have crossed over into the 50% for height (34.5 inches) and weight (28 lbs) and have moved up to the 95% for head circumference (51 cm). Some of your favorite things to say are "Ready...Go" (no set), "I running," "I sit down," "move," "bye-bye" (in response to mommy saying I love you at bedtime), "read it" "I do it" or "I did it," "I see it." You love to eat lots of different foods. Some of your favorites are: waffles, little fruit snacks, chicken nuggets, macaroni and cheese, broccoli, tomatoes, salad, cheese, nutrigrain bars, and cheeze-its. To sum it all up, you are the best little boy parents could hope for and we are so happy that God chose us to be your parents. We love you Luke!
Love,
Mommy and Daddy


2 comments:
Happy Birthday Luke!! It's ben about a year since we saw you and I can"t wait to visit again!!
that is precious.
Post a Comment