Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 21, 2009

The rainy weekend

It has rained all weekend here in Atlanta. Poor Noah has really been cheated out of the new long walk routine he and Josh have been doing since we moved here. It just hasn't stopped raining. And just when you think it has, it starts again as Josh found out Saturday when he thought he could take Noah out and they both came home soaked. To make matters worse, although we did try to get out of the apartment some, Luke must have been needing some freedom and the poor child had his first ever real temper tantrum Saturday over not being able to take his tricycle outside to ride. I've never seen him so upset, he cried and screamed for nearly 45 minutes and then did the little cry while catching your breath they do only when they've been crying so hard (not to mention that this was all occuring during the Gator game). I can't even remember what finally got him to calm down, but I thought he was going to do it again yesterday, but this time his fussiness was directed at wanting snack after snack after snack...I hope it lets up sometime today so he can go outside at daycare :) Come back sun!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

That is so true about the rain in Atlanta. It happened up here in NYC during April through July, ugh! But, it is quite impressive that this is his first tantrum.

I am coming to Atlanta in a few weeks, let me know if you think you would have time to meet up for lunch on Friday, Oct. 16, I'd love to see you!

-Amanda