Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 27, 2009

Crazy couple of months

So I'm way behind again on blogging. Well that's because the last couple of months have been crazy. Josh and I both ended our jobs (residency and postdoc fellowship) in June, went to Josh's residency graduation dinner, tried to (and have not yet succeeded) sell a townhouse, are now trying to rent out our townhouse, moved to Atlanta, started new jobs (Josh is doing a Pediatric Ophthalmology fellowship and I am working at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, or the CDC for the Vision Health Initiative), Luke started a new daycare, Luke and I took a few days trip to NC (pictures to come), and today I am home with a sick baby (on my 6th day of work...thank God for understanding supervisors!). That about sums up our last couple of months. Thanks to my parents and Matt and Jayce for helping us with the move!! We are trying to make the most of big city life. Will post soon about the adventures we've had so far.

2 comments:

Moose Mom said...

It will get better! Did you get your badge and keys to your office yet? What a way to start a new job!? How's Josh's job going? Our new blog site address is: http://lustilafamily.blogspot.com/ thanks for having our link on your page. Love you all, Aunt Kathy

Jennifer and Michael said...

Congrats on the everything! Fellowship will fly by and then to Josh will make some real money :) Glad to see you are doing well even thought life is so crazy right now!