And this brings us to the present February 2009. Here are a few shots of what happened last night. Noah decided to sit in Luke's chair, and Luke decided to join him. The battle of the chair began...
Luke said "Fine, I'll go sit in your bed" Then Noah retreated to his usual spot.
I can't believe how big Luke has gotten! When are you two moving to Atlanta? I am trying to make a trip down there this summer, so if you are in town we'll have to meet up. Thanks for the updates, take care!
3 comments:
Yay, I love all the pictures! Thanks for getting us caught up! We can't wait to see all of you in May!!
I can't believe how big Luke has gotten! When are you two moving to Atlanta? I am trying to make a trip down there this summer, so if you are in town we'll have to meet up. Thanks for the updates, take care!
Oh, How cute it is to see Luke
with his dog! Luke has gotten so
big! Keep taking those pictures!
Post a Comment