The wait is over! Josh matched for a pediatric ophthalmology fellowship with a practice in Atlanta! Congrats to Josh!!
We got the news this morning and I for one am glad to finally know where we are headed. Now I can start planning.
More details to come when we know them, but I just wanted to let you all know the good news.


4 comments:
Yea! Congrats Josh - I know that was a top choice! W'll have to try and touch base with you guys when you are in Atlanta and we are in Tally. Nice to simply know. :)
Melissa
That is great news! Congratulations! Best of luck as you work out the details for your upcoming move. I know that you will be happy there! :)
Congrats Joshua!
The weather is beautiful!
God speed!
Aunt Beth Murphy
We LOVE Atlanta!! Yey!! I am so happy for you guys. Joe's grandma lives in Buckhead so we try to visit her once a year or so. Hopefully we'll get to see you all too :).
See you in Atlanta!
Post a Comment