Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Crawling...attempt #2

I tried opening all of the blinds and turning on all of the lights, but the video is still not very bright, but I think it is at least better than the last one. Luke is a lot faster now and we went out today to get a few more gates to keep him from the stairs. He can pull himself up and stand now, but I haven't been able to catch that on video yet.

6 comments:

Ellis said...

Luke...good job!!!!

He is really moving!

We miss you guys!

Tink said...

Good job Luke!!!
Love to hear his happy little
voice!!!

Aunt Beth

Tink said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tink said...

Hope Noah can keep up with Luke!

Aunt Beth

Moose Mom said...

That guy is too cute! I love listening to his happy sounds! Aunt Kathy

Jennifer and Michael said...

Glad to see your little guy is on the move! He is such a big boy! Give him a kiss from the North!