Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Finally getting started






Welcome to our blog! After 7 wonderful months with Luke in our lives, we are finally getting started with this whole blog thing as a way to try to keep you updated on our family without overloading your email box. I'm taking advantage of a sick day at home while Luke is napping to start this blog. As many of you know, Luke has been having some trouble with the hemagioma on his arm as well as back-to-back ear infections, and I think the antibiotics have finally gotten the best of him. He is still all smiles though, we are truly blessed with a happy baby! It would be impossible to recount the last 7 months so I'll just post a few of our favorite pictures of our baby boy from his first couple of months. Keep checking back if you'd like for more updates, we'll try to do a couple a month.

Love to all,

Josh, Mandy, Luke & Noah

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Mandy and Josh. I love the new blog, it is so cute. Luke keeps getting so much bigger with every update! I can't wait to meet him in person, hopefully in the next month or two. Take care! Amanda

The Fuller's said...

I love this!! What a great idea. I wish Luke a speedy recovery. The poor thing has been sick since January. You are truly blessed with such a wonderful baby. Can you imagine what he's like once he's completely healthy. Watch out, Noah! ;-) Look forward to seeing you real soon. Much love, Andi

Grandma E said...

What a great way to hear from and see the 3 of you often! Next best thing to being with you in person. We want to know when those first teeth come in, crawling and of course walking those first steps. We also pray for you a safe and uneventful trip home. Love, robin